Sterling Silver earrings with 14kt. Yellow Gold frames around very vibrant Ancient Roman Glass. Gorgeous colors! Reminds me of Klimt and French Impressionist paintings. Each earring has a bright bezel-set Cubic Zirconium. . . the look of diamonds without the price. The earrings measure from the top of the wire to the bottom 1 3/4" . There are 3 tiny Sterling balls on top of each bezel as detail. These are STUNNIING! Made in Israel.
Sterling & 14kt. Gold Earrings
- Each piece is Sterling Silver and handmade in Israel.
- The Roman glass is 2,000 years old and found in Israel
- Each piece of glass is one-of-a-kind with various colors of green, blue, pink, purple.
- It is advisable not to get the glass wet.
- Each piece comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- No duplicates available.
- For questions please call 248-540-2839 or email email@example.com